A major support update for Tangent panels
We’re pleased to announce that version 1.7.0 of the Tangent Hub is available to download.
This latest release incorporates our new bundled plugins for Adobe Premiere Pro and Lightroom Classic plus support for Open Sound Control (OSC):
Adobe Premiere Pro
- Enhanced support for Premiere Pro – audio and effects can now be controlled.
- Over 100 additional controls have been added.
- We’re also hoping that Adobe will add further support for Lumetri in due course – we’ll keep you updated when we have further news.
Adobe Lightroom Classic
- This is the first time that Lightroom can be controlled from Tangent surfaces through an Adobe API. Default maps are included for Element, Wave2 and Ripple.
Open Sound Control
This is our first step to adding OSC support for our panels, allowing control of the many tools which can be driven from OSC. This release includes:
- OSC messages sent on button presses and releases
- OSC messages sent on Knob, Dial and 3-axis trackerball movements
- Panels receive OSC messages to update their displays with Status Values, Bar Graphs or Text.
Details of this are included in our Mapper Made Simple doc, to help your panels to start sending OSC messages.